Contact lenses are minute plastic membranes that are placed in front to cornea of your eyes for better corrected vision. They have become very popular because:
- They offer excellent cosmetic value and give you a natural look.
• They provide a natural and wider field of view.
• They help check the progression of power to an extent.
• They help minimize image distortion and prismatic effect of glasses, especially in high prescriptions.
INNOVATIVE RANGE OF CONTACT LENSES:
- Specialization in bifocal contact lens evaluations.
- Soft and disposable contact lenses.
- Toric contact lenses for astigmatism (hard and soft).
- Bifocal contacts and monocular fitting techniques.
- Expert rigid gas (oxygen) permeable contact lens fittings.
The contact lens clinic offers all available contact lens designs, colours and brands. Contact lenses are available in different types.
- Spherical and Toric.
- White and Colour.
- Yearly, Monthly and daily wear
- Disposable and Extended wear.